Md. Shahriar Rahman
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
(A subsidiary organ of the Islamic Conference)
I graduated with
Bachelor of Science in electrical and electronic engineering in the year 2005. I
joined at IUT at
· Coding and Data communications.
· Digital Signal Processing.
· Signal Inference.
Rahman, M. Shahriar, "Joint Data Encryption and Channel Coding for Efficient Transmission.". Undergraduate thesis. Supervised by Assttt. Professor Md. Enam-Ur-Rahman Khan and co-supervised by S. M. Maidul Hassan of Dept. of EEE, Islamic University of Technology, Academic Year 2004-2005.
· Design and Implemented 8086 and PC based stepper motor control for robotic arms with interrupt service.
· Designed and Simulated Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) with personal computer interface.
§ Rahman, M. Shahriar; Hasan, Tarik; Islam, M. Ariful; Fadlullah, M. Jarir; Hasan, S. M. Maidul "A Novel Approach to Combine Data Encryption and Channel Coding for Secure and Reliable communication.", ICCIT-2005, Dhaka/Bangladesh, pp.746-751.
R.A; Rahman, M. Shahriar; Islam, AHMR; Ashraf, N.S, "On The Error
Vector Magnitude As A Performance Metric and Comparative Analysis", ICET -
2006, IEEE, Peshawar/Pakistan, 2006, pp.27-31.
§Shafik, R.A; Rahman, M. Shahriar; Adnan, N.A; Islam, M. sajedul, "On The Lempel-Ziv-Welch Coded Speech Transmission and Markov Chain Detection", ICET-2006, IEEE, Peshawar/Pakistan, pp.183-187.
R.A; Rahman, M. Shahriar; Islam, AHMR, "On the Extended Relationships
Among EVM, BER and SNR as Performance Metrics." ICECE - 2006,
Dhaka/Bangladesh, pp- 408-411.
1. Digital Electronics (EEE-4307).
2. Systems and Signals Lab (EEE-4302).
3. Random Signal and Processes Lab (EEE-4554).
4. Computer Programming (EEE-4205)
5. Radio Frequency Engineering (EEE-4613)
1. Design of OFDM Systems using DSP approach (Using FFT).
Channel Modeling and Analysis: A
3. Design of a software Define Radio system using interleaved and coded 16-QAM communication.
4. Design of OFDM System using DSP approach (using different generics of FFT).
5. Design of multi-user Alamouti's space-time coded MIMO CDMA systems.
Last Updated: < Tuesday, November 13, 2007 >